8 Inspirational Customer Experience Quotes to Improve Engagement
Improving engagement and reach, while building your positive reviews, takes time and diligence. But in the end, if you’ve done your job correctly, you can enjoy satisfied customers who have great things to say about you. Foster client engagement with these inspiring quotes.
- “Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.” – Steve Jobs, Apple. The most successful companies have one thing in common: they give people an incredible, unforgettable experience. Truly customer-centric companies must be able to predict their clients’ needs and build those solutions around a multi-pronged approach to the customer journey.
- “Everything starts with the customer.” – Louis XIV. Unlike traditional differentiators such as quality or price, a solid customer experience can’t be bought with a big budget or new methods. You can only earn it with continuous improvement.
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” -Bill Gates. Yes, mistakes are part of the process, but you have to track and measure those mistakes to truly understand what you need to change, how to change, and where to change.
- “You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology, not the other way around.” -Steve Jobs. The core of your strategy should always be the customer, not the technology or the product.
- “It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money … It is the customer who pays the wages.” -Henry Ford. Remember, your customers are not simply a passive target; they are your empowered partners.
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk … In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg. You can’t grow if you don’t push the envelope.
- “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.” -Jeff Bezos. We judge brands not necessarily for product price but for the experience built around it.
- “Innovation needs to be part of your culture. Customers are transforming faster than we are, and if we don’t catch up, we’re in trouble.” – Ian Schafer. Managing the customer experience is critical in to keeping pace with clients.
Contact Boost Reviews
Boost Reviews can help you get raving reviews and quotes from customers who love you and your service. To learn more, contact us by phone or request a call back with our online form.